How to do :
1. Use account of Gmail
2. Visit http://www.google.com/cse site.
3. Click Create a Custom Search Engine
4. Fill the Form : (Example)
- search engine name : Blogfuel Search Engine
- search engine description : A search engine for blogfuel widgets and seo
- search engine language : choose English
- what do you want to search ? : Only sites I select
- sites to search : tutorialwebforblogger.blogspot.com/* (see Tips on formatting URLs)
- editions : Standard Edition
- click I have read and agree to the Term of Service
5. Click Next
6. Click Send confirmation email to email@example.com
7. Click Finish
8. Click Control Panel
9. Click Get Code
1. Go to Dashboard, click Design, click Add a Gadget
Example of code of HTML provided by Google Custom Search below :
4. Click Save and Done.
Now you've already added google custom search box on your blog.