How to Add Blogger banner ? ...
1. Visit http://cooltext.com site
2. Choose any logo style you like. You can configure text, font, colour, width of image
(suggest to choose auto width)
3. Click Render Logo
4. Click Get HTML Code
5. Place code of HTML of logo into Notepad
Example of code of HTML of logo provided by Cooltext below :
In case site asks email address and password.
- Type your email adress, example : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type any password you like, example : johndoe
6. Go to Dashboard, click Design, click Add a Gadget
- http://tutorialwebforblogger.blogspot.com, change it with your blog URL.
- 1403641, change it with your code of number of banner in code of HTML of logo that you place in Notepad.
- width and height mean width and height of banner, you can change it as you like.
- rows and cols mean rows and cols of text area, you can change it as you like.